Saturday, January 8, 2011

Siblings


I find myself thinking of my childhood and how close my sisters and I were. The three of us, born in a row..."bing, bing, bing,  like cherries" dad would say, had always been inseperable. My mother enjoyed sewing our outfits and made sure they all matched, which brought on all the cheek pinching from friends and family a toddler could stand. Those are the days you are the closest, but don't even realize.
As the years go by, life brings so many changes and opportunities. We choose different paths and in turn end up far apart in a lot of cases. The thing we must never forget as life is rolling ahead.....is the beginning. Who you are and how you became that person.  Don't forget to call and keep in touch with those who were there from the start.  I sure won't.

No comments: