Friday, November 6, 2009

God Bless the Families and all of you at Ft Hood



To all of you at Ft Hood, much love from Ft Bragg. It rocks my world when I hear of things like this, especially when its one of our men in uniform. There is an issue with certain religions in our military deploying to Iraq and other middle eastern countries, we have known this now for a while. This soldier was killing so as not to deploy overseas to the middle east.. He was a soldier...serving in the United States Army...shame on you and I hope you get the punishment you deserve. My personal feelings, muslims should not be in our armed forces. This is not the first incident. God bless all of our troops.

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Amen.

Lauren said...

Thanks for following me and for calling attention to this tragedy. I am praying for all of you sweet wives and husbands who give up so much to serve our country.

Blessings,
Lauren

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Thank you Lauren. We must always remember our country would not be what it is without these men and women who serve. xoxoxox

cottonreel said...

Lauren , thanks for visiting ,your animals are really cute , especially your cats--------------cottonreel

Beedeebabee said...

I'm with you Terry. God bless you and your dear, brave husband, and all the brave soldiers who give so much to keep us safe. I've been to ground zero a few times. It's unbelievable, still. I'm my opinion, we should close our borders to them all. They have such hatred towards America. Obama should get off his health care kick for a while, and focus more on helping our soldiers and keeping our country safe!!! I still can't hear a plane pass over without thinking of 9/11. We need to made sure it doesn't happen again.
Hugs, Paulette ;)