Saturday, November 7, 2009

Islam Takes More Lives.


I am totally disgusted, dismayed, but not surprised. It would seem the gunman was screaming "Allah Akbar" as he gunned down his fellow troops at Ft hood. All I can say is I am very glad he survived. I want this man to stand trial and serve the rest of his life in prison. It makes me sick when people come to our country, take advantage of everything we offer and then do something like this. I will not put this man's name in my article, he was trying to be one of those freak martyrs for his radical religion. My husband has been deployed overseas many times during this war. He doesn't need someone like this muslim to kill him on his own soil. This man was to deploy to Afghanistan, at which he was screaming like a baby that he didn't want to go...that was his misson for our country, not kill his fellow commrads at arms.  As I stated before, muslims should not be allowed to serve for our country...as it will never be theirs.

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

It was a sad time again for our country.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we should let Muslims in our Military. I wasn't shocked at all. After all, they are muslims, They say "they are muslims first" Then if that's true, Get them out of our country !

They don't want to serve our country. Nor do we American people want them to. They can't be trusted. They want to take our countries freebies. And in the mean time hate us. Makes me sick ! He had loyality to Islam, Not with the USA.Plain to see, as he said Allah Akbar while pulling the trigger and killing his own troops and fellow Ft. HOOD Brothers and Sisters. Seems to me he was acting as the quran says to. He didn't want to face his Muslim Brothers in combat. He was following Allah's orders. " Kill all nonmuslim". Cg this is just another example of filthy muslims in action. God will deal with him.

luv ya , Lisa

Cindy said...

I agree wholeheartedly.
cindy

mafia_bride said...

It will be interesting at his trial to see if his email contacts with an al qaeda recruiter will STILL be considered "too innocent" to have been reported to the Pentagon.
*HUGGSSS*