Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Cookies Must Be Made


In the past, I usually do a lot of baking for Christmas. I have been wondering if I should do that this year. The kids aren't here to nibble on them and heaven knows I don't need to be eating them. So I have been pondering this for a few days now and have made a decision. I will continue to make the cookies as I usually do. It's Christmas for goodness sake, what was I thinking! I love doing the baking and seeing how pretty it all come out. The kids love it and hubby is the cookie monster. I will just have a few and send them along with the girls in a nice big cookie bag. How can we not make Christmas cookies. Santa, I hope you don't read this, but if you do notice there will be a plate for you.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

There is always room for cookies and there is always someone needing one.

Gloria said...

Christmas cookies are one of our favorite traditions that we just can't pass on either...whether we need them or not. Santa won't be disappointed. Happy baking!