Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Thanksgiving for BK


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know this kitty did. We got up,went out to the barn before putting the turkey in and there she was. She has adopted us and the horses as her family. I wasn't sure of a name because I have named so many animals, so I came up with Barn Kitty, BK for short. Skinny little thing she is, but as you can see, she won't be for long. This one is all hubby...lol I think he enjoys taking them in too. We went out later to check on her and she is great pals with the horses and the chickens. I am thankful she found us.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Very pretty little cat and lucky to have good people like you to make her life happy.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Thank you Gloria, we are luky to have her.xoxox

Cindy said...

Lovely fellow, good thing he found you. It's nice that he likes the horses.
cindy

Chatty Crone said...

Lucky cat - he'll be part of the family in no time flat.