Sunday, November 15, 2009

Again, Mom Had it Right Years Ago.


Nov. 12) -- A Virginia high school student was released from the hospital Tuesday after developing a rare disease within hours of being vaccinated against swine flu, MSNBC reported. Jordan McFarland, 14, of Alexandria, Va., experienced severe headaches, muscle spasms and leg weakness after getting the H1N1 vaccine. His parents told MSNBC that doctors diagnosed him with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a muscle disorder.

This is going to happen over and over as the years go by. The sad part is the Drug Companies makes so much money making these vaccines, it won't ever stop.  The Drs. are paid a certain amount of money to peddle the drugs for the companies. It is a vicious cycle and in the end...WE pay.
I will say, thanks to my mother, once again...I won't be paying in that sense. I have avoided every shot that has been advised to people. I fully believe we have made our own horrible viruses and are still doing so.  This is one subject that is very controvercial and I believe it is how you are raised that depends on how you handle the situation.  Some people are the type who will believe everything the Drs tell them and others....would rather be responsible for their own health. Don't get me wrong in certain instances, as in broken bones and life threatening diseases, we have to be advised and then decide for ourselves.
I feel so sad for this boy, if only he hadn't had the shot that was supposed to keep him well. Wake up people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Terry,
I so agree with you about the swine flu shots. As you know my friend died due to that dang shot, so Myself nor my children will be getting that one or any other ones they try to push on us. Its just so sad that it will take many more lives and illness`s before something is done to prevent these health issues. Great post gf.. hugs

Joyce said...

Thanks for this bit of info. and also the sprint contract info. You would probably enjoy reading theoldjarhead blog since you are a military family. He connects to some great articles and information too. I need to follow you.
Joyce

Chatty Crone said...

I don't take the flu shots myself.