Friday, November 13, 2009

A Quick Glance

I stepped out on the front porch just now and took these pictures. The rain has stopped and it is very chilly. I won't complain about the rain, because we always need it, but sheesh, lol. Needless to say, the pond is full and we do have a little bit of flooding in the back acreage. I'm not worried, NC is always in need of rain, so it doesn't stay flooded for long. I am glad to see the weather get cold too. That means Christmas is right around the corner. Now that is my favorite time of year. Family comes in from New Jersey and the fun begins. Holidays are always awesome, the kids finally have time to visit ole mom. I will be sure to take lots of pictures...you know me :)

2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

lovely pics ! we have storms on the way so I think we will have some tales to tell tomorrow...

Chatty Crone said...

After the rain on Tuesday - Georgia made a record for the wettest season on record!