Thursday, November 19, 2009

U.S. residents fight for the right to hang laundry


Now, I just may have seen it all. I cannot believe people are being fined for hanging laundry. I really am certain people in this country have lost their minds. Mr neighbor is complaining about someone hanging laundry...do you have anything better to do? I have never wanted to live in these communities for just these kinds of reasons. If you don't like my laundry soaking up the gorgeous sun and getting that clothesline fresh smell.... you can kiss my behind. Besides the infringement of our rights on our own property, what about SAVING ENERGY????  I know these people are insane and I would hang my laundry everyday on purpose.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Isn't it nuts?
cindy

Wanda Lee said...

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY, THE PLUMED PEN BLOG!..,yOU ARE SO RIGHT TAHT ANTI-CLOTHES LINE LEGILSLATION IS STUPID AND WRONG, ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHEN WE SHOULD ALL BE MINDFUL OF UTILIZING SENSIBLE, TIME-HONOURED WAYS TO SAVE ENERGY!

Gloria said...

This is about people with nothing better to think about than other people's laundry. I agree with you about saving energy and I would probably hang out laundry every day if I had a neighbor like that too...just 'cause.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

lol, it just blows my mind what people complain about now. What's next....no sweeping your front porch because of the noise?

Chatty Crone said...

I hadn't heard of this. You are right - don't people have any thing better to do then think of silly things to complain about?

Libbie said...

I just wish I wasn't so lazy & got out there to hang it! Wouldn't that be wonderful if everyone did? Now that would be a treat...sleeping on those fresh sheets! Man, I need a laundry line!

mafia_bride said...

Hi Terry
Just want to wish you and your family a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugggs!