Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Will We Ever Learn?


I remember when these first came out. To me, huge red flag. I don't care what anyone says...these do not clean your hands properly. Now they are claiming "concern" over too much use of them. Besides the fact that they are not good for you, people need to realize using hand sanitisers or antibacterial  anything is setting us up for sickness. Now, we have these wash your hands with no water crap. If you ask your mothers and fathers, what was it that clean hands the best....soap and water. This has not changed, it's just that someone has found something marketable for the gullible public. Do yourself a big favor, DO NOT use these, also do not use anything antibacterial...not good. I have my mother to thank for helping me be informed about my own health, which I am very glad for, because I have passed it down to my children. Thanks Mom. ..*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

7 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

You are soooo right. Great post.

Chatty Crone said...

Looking at the soaps in the stores - they are getting rid of them and putting the plain old soap back. I have known this for awhile.

Wash your hands.

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Well that was seriously making me think when I read it online here on a news channel.I dont buy antibacterial.We do as a nurse use it in the hospital as you know.But Im learning now.Lets face it anything real good in this life for you and really works costs big bucks.Ive seen that priced at 1.50.

Great blog terri!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

thank you all for the comments. I feel so strongly about looking out for our own well being. The drug companies make a fortuned on our illnesses. xoxoxox

C. Alderete said...

Not to mention the .001% of surviving crap that survives reproduces until there is super bacteria and we all die. That's the worse case scenario of course.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

lol don't get me started. I just hope people are paying attention and not relying on drs.

mafia_bride said...

Happy Halloween Terry
Hugggsss!!