Saturday, October 31, 2009

One Size Fits Two


I just had to snap this one. Pixie and Bailey decided to take over Sadies big bed. I don't have the heart to chase them out. By the way, for any pet owners, dog or cats, this is the best pet bed I have ever bought. Over the yrs I have purchased many pet beds that have had to be returned because the dog doesn't like it.  I got this one at the Petsmart in town and the dogs and cats both love it. Every minute of the day, one of them is in it, or two as you can see. ..*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨
PS the cats were on it together after I posted...here they are. :) Joey and Stinky :)

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

They are so cute - are they ready for the trick or treaters.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

lol Ty Chatty...yes they are! Ready to bark all night lol xoxx

Beedeebabee said...

They're all so cute! That bed does look like a mighty comfy one. Happy Halloween Terry! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Cindy said...

How cute! The cats have adopted the bed. Such pretty kitties. Sweet puppies too.
cindy

Unknown said...

So so cute!!! And I can't help but instantly love any pet named "Stinky" :)