Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pick a Berry


I was out walking around and came upon this colorful berry. I snapped the picture and thought how odd our weather is being. One day, like yesterday, it is almost 80, today just the opposite. I think the bugs and plants are confused. The geckos are gone, but the bees and such think they can still be out. It will all work out. I myself, like the colder weather. As you know I am from NJ, so the colder the better. They say this winter will be very cold, I hope so...it takes a lot to get it to snow down here in NC.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That picture is so beautiful. What kind of camera do you have?

Hope it gets cold for you!

Beedeebabee said...

It's so nice to meet another cold weather lover! For me the colder and the snowier, the better! That's a beautiful photo! Hugs, ;)

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hi Pailette! Yes I have been living in NC for almost 10 yrs now... I still miss the cold weather. Thank you i love taking pics. xoxoxox

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hi chatty! I just have little pink sony cybershot. My husband bought it for me on my bday, best present I ever got, besides my kids lol. xoxoxo

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you - I copied that down - maybe Santa will be good to me!