Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eaten By Greenery

Something I noticed here in NC, abandoned buildings. This one is a couple miles from my house. I drive by and look at it and can't help but wonder what's inside. The door is open at the moment, but I have also seen it closed. The other thing that catches my eye is the plants and shrubs engulfing this building. It sits next to this little town hall building which is maintained perfectly. You would think the person who cares for that would feel sympathy for this old building, give it a haircut and shave, or see about putting it to rest.  I do think one day I will drive by and not see this relic....it will be totally covered.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

5 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Poor little house! I think my curiosity would win, and I would have a little peek...but only on a day when the door is open! Hugs, Paulette :o)

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Paulette I have thought of doing that, but I would have to tell the truth. i'm chicken. Out here anything could be in there lol.xox

Chatty Crone said...

It seems when houses aren't taken care of - they tend to be taken over by nature.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love old buildings and I used to like going inside...maybe not so much now though! lol You got some great photos!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Thank you so much. I reall am enjoying taking the pictures. Nice to see you. xoxoxx