Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Delilah Takes Cover

Well family has all returned to Jersey and it's back to normal. The pic is Delilah and where she stayed most of the time. I think she was overwhelmed. The food was excellent, yes I made my special tater salad and the ambrosia was even better. Everything went smoothly, but in the end the men burned the grill up.  Now I don't know if this is a coincidence, but hubby was bugging for a new grill for the last few months. All I know is when he was talking about how high the fire was, he had a grin ear to ear.
The girls came and filled up on food, you know how they eat in college and I sent a nice package with them when they left. I'd have to say it all went well. I will even overlook some of the mother in law usual chiding, it was a holiday after all. I hope all of you had a nice, relaxing weekend also.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Gee I remember those days - a bittersweet memory.