Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Queen Delilah

This morning the Queen of the house wanted to say hello. This is Delilah. Delilah was saved from a rescue when she was only 8 weeks old and yes, she is named after Freddie Mercury's cat. The song you are hearing is the song he wrote for her. :) We brought her home and I swear she thinks she owns the place. She has a certain way about her that makes you love her even more. Her favorite thing to do is to sneak into drawers from underneath and get anything she can out of it, carry it to the water bowl and deposit it there. I do believe she is going to be a very big cat, like Joey my white one who weighs about 25lbs. Delilah is not a year yet and is as big as Joey. I always had cats growing up, but never in the house. I am so glad I do now, they are beautiful creatures.
Today's post in kind of quick, I have some errands to run. I hope everyone is doing fine and loving their pets this morning. *♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.My daughter has one looks exactly like her.

Ann said...

Just stopping by to say hello! I'm Ann from A Mother's Minute! You've signed up as a follower of my blog. I'm tickled pink! I'll take a look around and get to know you! I like meeting new people and visiting their blogs. Delilah is a beauty. We have a queen of the house too. Allie. She's almost 15 years old but still acts like she's a kitten. Hope you're having a great day!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Terry! She's a real beauty! What a cute little face she's got! ... Love that woodwork on the side of those stairs...gorgeous! Hope your day was devine! Paulette :o)

Chatty Crone said...

What a cutie.

Pink Links said...

Yes! The Queen of the house and so cute!

I love cats!

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

omgeees i love this cat. i am a cat person! but i am really allergic to them. sad day but that does not stop me from bringing my sweet jane into my room.:)