Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nightime Activities


I was out at the barn last night and just so happened to have my camera...imagine that! lol. I snapped this pic, really because of the horses but what caught my eye was the sky and the moon. I hope it's not too small to see on the blog pic. We were outside last night trying to get shots of the deer in the pond. Apparently a family of about 7, have decided this is their home. We have caught them a few times in the pond with their baby , but no camera in hand. It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful things that go on out here at night. I have seen red fox, deer, just to mention a few. I was hoping to get a pic of the deer...but I will during the day. Hubby said he was out the other day and they stayed for a while, even after seeing him. He watched in awe and then they hopped over the fence, while the baby when through the spaces. I'll try to get a pic next time. I get the feeling the deer are here often and that all of the animals are friends.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

There is a whole other 'life' going on at night.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

There sure is Chatty. One night I'd like to stay out all night and see, but i'm kind of chicken lol. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Lovely pick,So sweet the horses are.I would love to stay out there all night as well.But I second that Im chicken too.LOL

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

It's soooo dark out there...even the chickens are chicken LOL

Anonymous said...

Excellent song selection.

mafia_bride said...

Hi Terry!!
Ohh noo way..I'm chicken too
AND the boogeyman might be out there hee hee