Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dr. Charged With Manslaughter

I always liked a lot of MJ's songs. His videos were fun and very creative. I never fell for all the negative media hype and all I will say is the man was very talented. This man could move and sing like nobodies business. I have loved music ever since I was real young and mom would have the radio playing all the time. I have to say I probably favor a lot of the older music. To me, the newer stuff doesn't take much talent.
I was shocked when I heard what happened that day. I felt right away the Dr. had to be involved, but what I most felt was shame. Shame that I live in a society that people kill each other so easily and don't even think about the human life they are taking. I don't know if it was for money, or some other motive, but it saddens me that this man will no longer sing or dance.
It's a loss for everyone, but many won't see it that way. Caught up in the whir of everyday life...desensitised by all the media we see. The Dr. responsible will hopefully pay for what he's done, but that won't change things will it. I for one, realize we lost a major player in the musical world that day. I'm so glad we have his music to listen to into the future.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

8 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Morning Terry! I too liked Michael Jackson, he was such a talent. Loved to watch him dance. Didn't believe all he was accused of, he seemed like such a gentle soul, I don't think he could have hurt a fly. I think lots people took advantage of him till the end. It's so very sad. I hope that doctor gets what he deserves...Well I'm now on your third song "More today than yesterday", and bopping in my seat...What a great way to start the day! Have a good one! Hugs, Paulette :o)

Anonymous said...

I liked Jackson. He was naturally gifted. I have all his music, the videos are magical.
Deb

Chris said...

Terry. I love this song! I have been too busy to get to my blog yet. Michael was one of the most talented men in the musical world. They better give that doctor what he deserves. I'll email you my pass and you can help me with my blog k? Its crying for your love HAHAHA
kisses

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

GM Paulette,
Ty for the compliments. I love music that just gets you going, I can thank my mom for that. I think it's in my blood. I'm glad someone chair dances like me :) MJ will live on in our hearts. The King of Pop is with the King of Rock now, Freddie Mercury. RIP both and play away up there xoxoxox

Carol............. said...

I very much agree with you...your post and the song is great!

Chatty Crone said...

I liked Michael Jackson too.

Kath' said...

Hi Terry, I to have a story about michael on my blog I think you already were there, but not sure if you read that story. My next blog contest is trying to get kicked off by this weekend. I loved Michael and miss him too. Kath' www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

Pink Links said...

I agree with you! Michael Jackson was so talent.