Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blog Ghost Towns

It's funny how I actually started my blog back up, now that I think about it. I occasionally would visit some older blogs we all know and would see if there was any life to them. Well I found one that still had my old link on it so I clicked it. I saw the link name that once was and decided to fire it back up.
Since then I have visited a lot of the older blogs and found only a couple still in existence. People move on with life and the net is a good example of that. The net for me is discovering and learning, though there had been a time when it was for chatting and debating. Thank goodness those times are gone, they got a little crazy, (you all know who I mean ) haha. I think back on all the characters and smile, every one of them was needed for the chat world we were living in at that time. I can't help but LOL.
I stopped by the old room today, didn't hardly know a soul. A couple people were there I knew, but not many. Life is meant to move on........and so it has :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AT THE BLOG AGAIN BWAHHHHH! sTIR IT UP!!

Anonymous said...

all the regs are drifting back cg. are you coming back ever????

mafia_bride said...

We sure had some good times back in the day tho. Lost a lot of sleep back then, going in the wee hours of the morning when everyone would be there. Now its all arguing & making fun of people. Honestly I don't know why I keep my blog..except I like playing with the background.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

anon 8:11 PM, I dont think it will ever be like it was. I may pop in now and then, but the people i enjoyed pretty much left.

Mafia, I know what you mean, omg we had fun! I sure can remember being in those rooms and the room was scrolling so fast with fun that you could hardly keep up. Now it's all about making fun of whoever is the flavor of the day. That's why everyone left. The purpose is gone. The unity left a long time ago. As far as doing the blog, I like to do it for fun and also playing around with the design.
I plan on keeping it open and who knows, it may get juicy at times...hehehe.