Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Now these are two of the best

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Brooks & Dunn are done.
Best-selling country duo Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn posted a message on their Web site Monday saying they agreed to "call it a day" after 20 years of making music together.
"This ride has been everything and more than we could ever have dreamed ... We owe it all to you, the fans," they said in the message. "If you hear rumors, don't believe them, it's just time."
Brooks & Dunn will release a greatest-hits album on Sept. 8 and tour one last time in 2010.

Well I could say I'm sad, but they well deserve the rest. These two men brought us some of the best country songs i have ever heard. The compatibility of the two set the stage for a perfect career. I was going to tell you my favorite song, but I can't...they are all excellent. I will miss them, but there is so much music to keep them going in our hearts forever. They will never be forgotten. Hat's off to you boys, you did your job and you did it well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, nice job on the blog CG. Welcome back