Monday, October 12, 2009

What is your favorite Halloween candy?


OK. I know. We are older and we aren't supposed to like candy anymore. We are watching our figure and setting a good example for the kids and eating right. Well, I have to say it. Candy corn is the best! I don't eat much of it anymore, but I can remember eating it until my stomache felt sick. There is a certain way candy corn has to be eaten too. You can't gobble it down at one time, or even suck on it for minutes. You must nibble off every color, one by one. That is how you know a true and dedicated candy corn eater! LOL What is your favorite?*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

7 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Hiya Terry! I'm with you on this...candy corn is sooo yummy! Love my M&M Peanuts too. I can gobble those down by the pound! I LOVE butter crunch, and dark chocolate tuffles...I'm getting hungry for something...see what you just did!!!!! Love that black cat on the pumpkins! Hugs =D

mafia_bride said...

Oh yeah its gotta be candy corn!
I first eat the pointy white end, then the yellow end, then last the middle orange part. Hee Heee I thought I was the only one with a pattern.
Oh and the mini Three Musketeers I eat all the chocolate off, then the middle...but the mini peanut butter cups...well I just gobble those lol.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

mmm hey you two! Definately agree with you on all that. The m&m's got dangerously delicious when they made them in large size! and omg pb cups...ok better stop. xoxoxox

Kath' said...

I eat my candy corn the same way too.. This is so funny hearing others eat it that way too. I always want my granddaughter to give me her tootsie rolls and smarties. I love eating all the smarties.. I have clicked on here to follow you come follow me too. I will be having another contest soon. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

Kath' said...

Oh I apoligize so very much. I see you do follow me. I guess I WAS a step behind. I will have another contest next week so come play. I love this solder picture and story. Wow it gets you right where it counts huh? Have a wonderful day Kath'

Chatty Crone said...

Candy corn!

Anonymous said...

This reminded me of an article I read of the old time favorite candy for halloween.I like candy corn but it hurt every tooth in my mouth,lol.So I would say I love krackel the chocolate candy bar the best.
You know candy corn was at the bottom of the list.