Sunday, October 4, 2009

BOO!


Well it's almost here, Halloween! This is my husbands favorite holiday. He loves setting up the haunted house, the whole nine yards. For me it is Christmas for my favorite, but Halloween is very special because I know how much he loves it. The kids are grown, but yes, we still decorate...the pumpkins sit on the porch and the entire porch is covered in web.  I buy the candy to hand out even though they don't usually come, oh for the old days when we would walk for miles just for that bit-o-honey. Do they even still have those? Now it is mom driving the kids around in a mini van, I just laugh at the thought. I do understand the safety issues but...like I said...oh for the good ole days! Have a Happy Halloween!.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

10 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh same to you Terry. Love your blog. My grandson LOVES Halloween so we decorate too. I let him do it this year and he's 8 - but I love it anyway.

He loves the Monster Mash.

I'm dancing here!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hi Chatty!
TY, I really like yours too. I recently ordered that book you had on yours, Before You Do., a few days ago. Ty for that. :) Say hi to your grandson and boooooo! xoxoxox

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Terry! Love your Halloween decorations on your blog! We go all out for Halloween too, even though my guys are big, we all still love it! We get lots of kids trick or treating, but most have parents tagging along. I did the same when mine were little though. Times have changed from when we were kids. It was more fun then! Have a great day! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Thanks Paulette! Those sure were the days. I love seeing the kids in all the costumes now. xoxoxoxox

mafia_bride said...

Hi sweetie!! aha you've been busy decorating...your so creative. All Halloweeny looking it looks great & fun too. My little one (he's 3 yrs now) loves all your pets. He said lets see the "horsies" (Champaign is his fav.) lol
Hugsss!!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

hugsssssssss mafia xoxoxox

Pink Links said...

Christmas is also my favorite. We don't have Halloween here in Finland.

Hugs!

Melissa Valeriote said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday as well!

Unlawful_Sign said...

Halloween is a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

I like Halloween but not as much as Christmas.It was my husband favorite as well along with Christmas..he loved taking the girls around with lots and lots of paint on their faces and his,LOL