Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My little girl is all grown up

Yesterday I helped my daughter move to her first little house. She was so happy and so proud. I was proud because she was doing it on her own. I don't think I would be able to help her in any decision making anyway, she is too headstrong. Gee, wonder where she gets that. We went to Lowe's and picked out some paint because the kitchen is a very bright orange, we both said that wouldn't do. I do worry about her, but at least this little house is in a nice neighborhood. Time is going soooo fast. I had wished they would finish college and come home. Now how silly was that, lol.
I would like to mention the passing of Patrick Swayze. What a talented and beautiful man he was. RIP..*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

9 comments:

Ooops said...

Unfortunately I don't know who is Patrick...RIP

cottonreel said...

Hi Terry , I,m cottonreel thanks for joining my blog, I,ll do likewise, so exciting your daughter moving into her own home,
I have not heard the news today so when I think of Patrick S, I shall think of you, My mum is 96 and still loves his films,

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh, you bring back memories for me. I thought I'd die when my kids moved out. It took a long time to get over it, but it is something we must do for them. It helps us grow too. Then of course they can come back! I have one that did.

Cal said...

Sad about Patrick Swayze. Best wishes to your daughter in her new little nest. It's nice that you are still near. It's never easy when they move out and on. Remember it well. x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful post and lovely flower!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

thank you all for all of your kind words. I am thankful I am still near by. It is so nice to hear from you all. xoxoxox

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Terry~ Best of luck to your daughter. She must be so very excited! ... Very sad about Patrick Swayze. He and my dad both were diagnosed with that same horrible disease very close in time. My dad passed away 5 months later. I miss him more than words can say.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Thank You Paulette, she is such a good girl. My father also passed from that horrible disease. He was diagnosed and died a few months later. I never stop missing him xoxoxox

BALLET NEWS said...

I too am mourning the loss of Patrick. Dreadful news, and I feel for his wife Lisa. It seems so unfair. Lets hope some good news is just around the corner for you and your family.... Patrick was ever an optimist and I think that's what we have to take from this