Saturday, August 15, 2009

More of my little ones




Here'ssssssss Lucy....and Ricky. LOL My husband thinks I come up with the silliest names for all of our animals. These are our Pygmy goats. Lucy is preggo and I'm hoping she has at least twins. They still are a little skittish so I stayed outside of the fence to get a pic. Hopefully soon they will get used to me snapping away. Ricky is very protective of her and doesn't let me alone with her yet. I prefer the Pygmy goat, the ones here, to the bigger goats. They are much friendlier and don't ram you. As you can see, I'm crazy about animals, so I'm sure you will meet them all.

2 comments:

Chris said...

They are little darlings!!! I want one, can I fit it in my condo? Is the black one Ricky? That's my guess. You are doing a great job on the pics.
kisses

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hey girl. Good guess yes the black one is Ricky, lol. Well since it won't fit in your condo I take payments for rent for your new one on paypal LMAO. ty I'm into the ppic thing. xoxoxoxox