Saturday, August 29, 2009

Have A Nice Weekend

Well it's the weekend and I went out this morning and found Merlin, our Walkaloosa, relaxing in the sun. Merlin is also one of our treasures. He was almost put down when we discovered he had String Halt's Disease. This disease effected his legs and we thought he would never ride again. Well I would not let them put him down and thank God I didn't. He has recovered fully with a lot of love and special diet. Candy is in the backround, as always, right by Merlins side. These two stick close to the house....which is why they get in a lot of pictures. LOL The others are in the back acres. I will post pics of them all eventually. I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a wonderful weekend. Take a tip from Merlin....relax and enjoy yourselves..*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hope you're having a great weekend as well.

The Vintage Rose said...

Thanks for following my blog. I have finally posted again.

mafia_bride said...

Hi Terry..
You are such a nice lady, so warm & caring. I think all your pets are lucky to have you as their "mom".

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Terry! He's just a beauty! I'm so happy you got him all better! Mafia_bride26 is right...he's so lucky to have you!
Hugs, Paulette :o)