Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bailey, Five pounds of silly


Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, so much to tell. The top picture is Bailey as a little one and the next is him now. He is a Yorkshire Terrier, Yorkie for short. Actually we are very lucky to still have him. Three years ago on Thanksgiving Day, the family was all sitting down to dinner and we heard a yelp. Bailey had decided to chew my cord to my laptop and was laid out on the floor. Before I continue I must say, Bailey never chewed wires before or even bothered with anything like that., none of my animals have. That being said, as you can see, I still feel bad, the story continues. We ran over and picked him up,he was stiff and not breathing. My husband and my sisters husband, whisked him off to the vet. On the way there he woke up while they were pleading with him and calling his name. He has a small scar on his mouth from it, but no other damage. Bailey became the "miracle dog".
These days Bailey gets pampered and treated like a king. It's hard not to anyway, he is the cutest thing with fur. I am very sure he will be on this blog often.*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥


8 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Terry! I want one of those. My daughter wants to know if they are the same dog...lol. I explained they all look like that when they are small. Jack had to have the big Brutus dog:( If Bailey makes puppies send me one.

Kisses

Anonymous said...

I like the rooster better bwauhhhhh

Chatty Crone said...

He is a cuite and you are lucky to have him.

Is there mouth to mouth for dogs?

So how do you make those hearts?

Anonymous said...

Cute!My brother has one along with a maltese.My westie would make 5 of her.LOL.Today is his 7 th birthday, but hes not feeling to good hes allergic to flea bites.UGH!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Hi girls! First Chris...we need to see about getting you a small one for your purse...hahah hubby xoxox

Chatty. ty he is that cute and he knows hehe. There is mouth to mouth for dogs and my brother in law did do it for bailey on the way to the vet. I actually found the hearts somewhere and have used them forever. just copy and paste them xoxox, Save them to a text file if you need to.

Becky.arent they sweet. My mom and my sister both have maltese dogs. awww poor doggie give him extra kisses from me, poor thing. Happy Bday doggie. xoxox

mafia_bride said...

Hey Terry...you and your animals...gotta love it!
I bet you're the best "pet mom" ever.
Ohh my pic thing where you add a pic in a post isn't working. Here I been putting pics down the left side posts,by using "drag & drop" method and guess I'm the only one can see them..arghhh! After 3 months I find this out. Alrighty..off to work now will play with it later
Your blog is great..I really enjoy coming here.

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Mafia, I noticed your pics weren't showing up , but i thought it was me :( fiddle with it you'll get it. Im glad you enjoy my page ty. You are always welcome gf xoxoxox

Beedeebabee said...

Bailey is too ADORABLE!!! :o)