Thursday, September 3, 2009

This Smart Car Doesn't Look Too Smart

I have never been part of the "throw away" society as I call it. I don't believe in getting new if the old works just fine. I feel cheated and manipulated when they try to tell you get rid of that and buy the newest model. In todays world, it's all about that. An older car would never have ended up like this car.  This is an actual accident, not fabricated.  Kudos to one of my favorite, the older Monte Carlos....beautiful body and details, plus was as safe as a tank. I guess people are part of the throw away thinking?*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨

5 comments:

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

OMG I received this email. How awful, right?

couple of things:
1. mini horses = makes me smile, how cute are they!!
2. Your lil Bailey is adorable...I have a Louis {yorkie as well}

xoxo
jenna

Chatty Crone said...

The world is changing to a throw away society and once you get in your mid-fifties - (like me) - they are going to throw us away too!

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

lol chatty. I'm on my way there.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Terry¨*♥ ♥**♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ ♥*¨¨*♥ said...

Thank you elise and all of you. I love doing this page and I can't help but let it show.:) xoxoxoxox